If you’re to believe the rumours, the Capital is currently enjoying temperatures more balmy than the Bahamas. (Give or take the odd biblical-scale thunderstorm, of course). Yup, we’re having a heatwave, a tropical heatwave and we’re feeling suitably smug about staying put, too. We knew this summer in the city would be a good’un, but even we couldn’t have predicted weather this glorious. To celebrate, we give you the top luxury-but-fun-loving outdoor pieces, sure to bring a smile to your face. (Not that you aren’t already beaming as brightly as that peculiar spherical object in the sky…)
- Skyline Design know how to turn your patio into a sun-seeker’s paradise. We may be in London, but we’re all after a slice of this Big Apple.
- With its striped weave design and unique structure, we’re feeling nothing short of retro-fabulous in Tord Boontje’s Moroso chaise.
- Keeping it simple, and ever so stylish, Nanna Ditzel’s hanging Egg Chair is the perfect place to curl up with your favourite summertime read.
- Fit for a queen, this funky outdoor throne will turn any London terrace into a regally plush realm.
- And for the nautically inclined, the utterly inviting Wave hammock is as beautiful as it is blissfuly relaxing. It certainly floats our boat.